Monday, November 25, 2013

Test Shoot


My friend and I started talking and decided we were going to take a few photos together. I was going to do the makeup and be the test subject while she was going to mess around with some new lighting techniques and poses. I think she did an amazing job and I have to say, I've never felt prettier! Thank you so much for making me feel amazing and giving me a little confidence boost. 








If you want to see more of her work you can visit her here. Thanks again, Steph! If you'd like to book a photo shoot and need a makeup artist you can email me here for pricing and booking information.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh you are so sweet! It makes my job so easy when I get to work with someone as awesome and beautiful as you! I look forward to working with you some more! :)

    ReplyDelete