Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Makeover Monday!

Hi beauties! I'm going to start something new that I thought would be fun. Makeover Monday! This beautiful woman is my mom! She was a little nervous taking the before pictures, but as you can see, she's beautiful BEFORE and AFTER! The lighting looks a little off because I took the photos in two different rooms. I'm still learning. Don't worry. They'll get better. Let me know what you think!


  



Products Used:
Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
MAC Dipdown liner
Loreal False Fiber Mascara
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Brunette
Benefit Hoola Bronzer
MAC Dainty Blush
MAC Soft and Gentle Mineralize Skin Finish
Maybelline Blissful Berry lipstick
Urban Decay All-Nighter Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment